[LUNAR Announce:] Updated Club meeting agenda

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 19 17:45:23 PDT 2019

LUNAR-

The next Club meeting will be held on Wednesday March 20, 2019 at 7:30 pm.
The meeting will be held at Greenmeadow Community Association's Community
Room. The address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.  Time is
1930 to 2130.

Agenda:

I have signed the Licensing Agreement with PV.

The first two launches will be TARC Only launches, as the TARC Teams are at
the deadline to get qualified for the Finals.

Minor changes from last year:
No more than 3 rockets in a single drag race.
Flyers who bring more than 1 rocket can expect to have their rockets spread
out over multiple Racks.

I have a lot of scout troops  that would like to fly locally, so I would
propose that we use a launch to clear out the back log of Scouts in April
and the last launch in September or October.

Outreach opportunities:
Hiller museum biggest little airshow, June 1st 2019- A launch of 4 rockets
during the Star Spangled Banner, with a booth to promote and talk about
model rocketry.

Livermore Airport Open House & Air Show, October (TBR), A booth talk about
model rocketry

Other topics:  ???