[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR in Media Again

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Thu Jan 5 23:21:59 PST 2023

Hi all –

As many of you know, LUNAR has been involved in several video productions over the years.  Last November I was able to help a crew from “The Verge” YouTube channel simulate what happens when a rocket lands on the moon.  It was a fun time, and the video has just been released.  The link is in the announcement email below.  The simulation footage I helped with is sprinkled throughout the video and totals about a minute.  I even managed to get caught on camera for a few seconds!

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

 <http://www.lunar.org/> http://www.lunar.org

Hotline: (925) 443-8705

"The real engineering problems of space travel have been solved since World War II.  Conquering space has long been a matter of money and politics" – Robert Heinlein, The Man Who Sold the Moon