[LUNAR Announce:] Saturday's launch not happening - again

Paul Pittenger ppittenger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:56:07 PST 2023

Hi LUNAR - sending to Announce list - January 14th launch has been scrubbed
due to rain and wind forecast - we are holding Saturday, January 21st open
hoping Snow Ranch dries out enough for driving and launch operations.

Meanwhiles I was building - A pile of kid giveaways and several two stage
rockets to do a mini-clinic for kids on multistage rockets and techniques
are ready for the launch whenever we can fly.

See you at the club meeting next week!