[LUNAR Announce:] Fwd: [LUNAR general:] Meeting January 18

Anthony Cooper Tony at coopers.org
Sat Jan 14 18:06:21 PST 2023

Our next meeting will be held on *Wednesday, January 18**th**, 202**3*. The
meeting will be held from 7:00pm - 8:30pm at Maker Nexus 1330 Orleans Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94089. or Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/cwk-qzdx-djg Or dial: 256-600-8336 PIN: 692 630 427
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/cwk-qzdx-djg?pin=6796402662020  Annual
club elections will be held at this meeting.
At this meeting we will be having our annual voting for the Board
Board positions are:     President
                                Vice President
                                Secretary
                                Treasurer