[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR general:] LUNAR build night July 19

Rocket Supplies motors at rocket.supplies
Mon Jul 10 17:35:58 PDT 2023

We do not want to make RSVPing required as we want as many people as
possible to attend.
That being said, if you would like to RSVP via this form
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cf3-hS1mnmtO7l3sgcj_Q0TqVYlGYslM2F63GHtzv-Q/edit#gid=0>
 or president at lunar.org, it will give us an idea of how to configure the
tables and supplies.

Note that this is being held at Maker Nexus' Event Room, so please come by
10-15 minutes early to get signed-in with Maker Nexus.
--
Fred Radford
President, LUNAR.org