[LUNAR Announce:] This weekend's launch on 3/23/24 has been cancelled

Rocket Supplies motors at rocket.supplies
Tue Mar 19 12:57:22 PDT 2024

Unfortunately the weather is not cooperating in Hollister for the
Brigantino Park launch this weekend.
We looked at moving it to Snow Ranch, however Friday and Saturday are
showing rain there as well, so even if the storm moves by a day, it will
still be raining.

The next scheduled launch is April 6th at Snow Ranch, however we understand
that ARC teams need some more launches so we are looking at alternatives.

Please join us at Hacker Dojo tomorrow at 7pm for the member's meeting to
discuss.
If you have any show-and-tell, please bring it, and if you have any topics
to discuss, please let me know.

--
Fred Radford
President, LUNAR.org